Trademarkia reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. To stay current with the latest changes, we advise users to frequently visit this page. If at any time Trademarkia decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when the information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Trademarkia and its affiliates, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by Trademarkia. Through the use of www.incdecentral.com (a service offered through Trademarkia), users are consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform users of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from users through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to users regarding the use of users’ data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to the user whether to disclose personally identifiable information to Trademarkia. Although, if users elect not to do so, Trademarkia reserves the right not to register a user or provide them with any products or services.
Additionally, Trademarkia may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser used, IP address, or type of operating system, which assists us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. This information may also be shared with third parties for advertising purposes.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
Trademarkia is collecting users’ data for several reasons, including but not limited to:
- To better understand users’ needs and provide them with the services requested;
- To fulfil our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send users promotional emails containing information we think they may like when we have consent to do so;
- To contact users to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to users’ online behavior and personal preference.
The data Trademarkia collects from users will be stored for no longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. The length of time Trademarkia retains said information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- The length of time users’ personal information remains relevant;
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that Trademarkia has fulfilled its duties and obligations;
- Any limitation periods within which claims might be made;
- Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations;
- The type of contract Trademarkia has with its users, the existence of consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
When Trademarkia has no ongoing legitimate business need to process users’ personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or if it is not possible, we will securely store users’ personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Use of Information Collected
Trademarkia may collect and may confirm personal information to assist in the operation of its website, and to ensure delivery of the services users need and request. At times, Trademarkia may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep users informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to them from Trademarkia.
Trademarkia may share personal information collected from its website with third parties, such as Google, Hubspot, and other social media companies, including but not limited to Facebook, for advertising purposes.
Depending on which state (if located within the United States) users wish to do business in, Trademarkia may share details with that state’s government.
Disclosure of Information
Trademarkia may not use or disclose the information provided by users except under the following circumstances:
As necessary to provide services or products users have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which users have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such as a way so that users’ identities cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Trademarkia.
Trademarkia greatly respects user privacy. Trademarkia maintains and reserves the right to contact users if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Trademarkia’s products and services). In certain circumstances, Trademarkia may use its website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors of our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from Trademarkia’s website please click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email, or send an email to us that you wish to unsubscribe. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Trademarkia will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected. However, we may still communicate with you via service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, service requests, or other non-marketing purposes.
Links to Other Websites
Collection from Minors
Trademarkia does not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using www.Trademarkia.com, users represent that they are at least 18 years of age or a parent or guardian of the minor consents to such minor’s dependent use of www.Trademarkia.com. If We learn that personal information from users under the age of 18 have been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.
California residents are granted specific rights regarding access to personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users, who are California residents, to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
Notice to European Union Users
Trademarkia has operations located primarily in the United States. If users in the European Union (EU) provide information to Trademarkia, the information will be transferred out of the EU and sent to the United States (U.S.). The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the U.S. under the Privacy Shield. By providing personal information to Trademarkia, users are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Trademarkia takes precautions to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, the information is protected both online and offline. Wherever Trademarkia collects sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to Trademarkia in a secure way. Users can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this website, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within the Policy. If you are not in agreement with our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our sites. In addition, users’ continued use of our website following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean users agree and accept such changes.
How to Contact Us
If users have any questions or concerns regarding the Policy related to our website, please contact us at the following email, telephone number, or mailing address:
877-794-9511 (Toll Free U.S./Canada)
650-390-6400 ( U.S. Local/International)
+44-203-300-0125 ( Europe)
440 E. Southern Ave,
Tempe AZ 85282